INSTALLATION OF A SANITATION SYSTEM TO STANDARDS: THE STEPS
Whatever the origin of your installation:
- New installation following the construction of your house.
- Upgrading of a sanitation system following a SPANC inspection.
- Modification of your sanitation system as part of a renovation.
The steps related to the installation of your sanitation system are identical.
INSTALL YOUR NON-COLLECTIVE SANITATION SYSTEM (NCS) IN 8 STEPS
1. Have a soil study carried out by an engineering office. Do you need a design office?
3. Contact the manufacturer of your NCS system.
5. Once your installation file is returned by the SPANC, if you are already equipped with an NCS system, have it emptied and then contact an earth mover. Do you need a septic tank emptier or an earthworker?
7. Putting your NCS system into service.
THE 8 DETAILED STEPS FOR INSTALLING A NON-COLLECTIVE OR INDIVIDUAL SANITATION SYSTEM
- Have a soil study carried out by a soil study office.
The research office you choose will come and study your land and will draw up a soil study report and make recommendations on the sanitation system(s) you can install.
This soil survey is becoming more and more mandatory in France.
- Identify the best sanitation system.
We invite you to seek advice from a sanitation expert to provide all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Contact the manufacturer of your sanitation system.
Have you identified a NCS system that meets your needs and the specific characteristics of your land? The design office you have commissioned has provided you with some recommendations.
You can contact us to discuss this.
- Send your form to the SPANC of your community of communes and wait to receive a favorable opinion.
Remember to include the soil study report sent to you by the SPANC research department where you live so that it can be examined and validated.
- Once your installation file has been validated and returned by the SPANC, contact an earthworker.
Has the SPANC validated your installation application file? Perfect, you can contact an earthworker or contact us to proceed with the delivery and installation of the material.
- Control of the installation by the SPANC
Once the equipment has been installed, SPANC will carry out a control visit to ensure that the installation of your sanitation system and the regulations are respected.
- Commissioning of your sanitation system
If you have a latest generation INNOCLAIR microstation, a technician from our company will commission the installation. He will give you the user's guide and will answer your questions concerning the operation and maintenance of your installation. If you have opted for another system, make sure that your contractor gives you the user's guide and takes the time to explain the operation of your sanitation system.
- Care and maintenance
To ensure that your sanitation system is working properly, we advise you to set up a follow-up and maintenance contract with your installer or manufacturer. Finally, all you have to do is enjoy your garden, as long as there are no bad smells!
We are able to ensure the after-sales service and maintenance of the sanitation systems of:
Hotels, campsites, leisure parks, holiday centres.
Breweries & Restaurants.
Castles & charming houses.
Food production companies.
Wine growing companies.